So, Why is SEO Still So Important ?
Most internet users begin their session by searching for something – that something is a need. People use the internet to fulfill their need for information, whether it’s settling a bet on who was the 14th president (Franklin Pierce, by the way) or finding a local restaurant, perfect piece of clothing, or the ideal contractor for a home remodel.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of helping your customers connect with your business online.
Our team uses modern SEO services, backed by the best digital practices, to increase your traffic & rankings for vetted keywords and long-tail phrases that drive business to your site.
Steps to SEO Success
- Your Goals : Our experienced marketing consultants work with you to define your digital marketing goals, developing an initial platform to start strategizing your SEO plan.
- Site Audit : By combing through your website, we gain a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your current position. Using an extensive range of SEO tools, we identify and prioritize the elements of your website that will provide the most benefit.
- Competitive Analysis : Auditing your competitors’ actions is a proven way to distinguish your unique value proposition. This also helps our SEO team highlight your business’ strengths while staying tuned to the competitive landscape of your industry.
- Keyword Research : This critical phase involves an in-depth analysis of popular search terms, combined with insights on how your customers are searching. Our team analyzes search volume, competition and opportunity through a host of keyword tools that allow our team to uncover growth opportunities for your business and identify the terms that are most valuable for your growth.
- Mapping Optimization : Our SEO strategists layout how your optimization plan will be implemented. This involves assigning proper key phrases to the appropriate pages on your site. This crucial step ensures your customers find you for when searching for terms relevant to your business, products or services.
- Implementation : Utilizing our research and optimization map, our SEOs apply on-page optimization to your website. We keep track of all changes that we make, which helps our team gauge the effectiveness of our plan.
- Monitor Traffic & Rankings : We monitor how your site is performing by analyzing metrics collected via Google Analytics and Search Console. These insights not only show us how your site is performing, but can also open our eyes to new opportunities or identify failures. It’s not a crystal ball, but it’s pretty close!
- Refine SEO Plan : Using site performance data, we modify our SEO plan and continue to improve your search engine optimization. Studying your analytics data allows us to make adjustments to your optimization and continue to convert visitors into customers.
- Content Creation : With our content marketing services, our team develops unique content targeted to engage your customers, and perform in the search engines.
- Reporting & Refinement : We continue monitoring and reporting of your site’s performance routinely. This includes checking your analytics data along with your site’s overall health. This allows our team to stay on top of your site’s positioning in the marketplace.
Which SEO Solution is right for you?
We were founded on SEO over 19 years ago and with that much experience, we know what we’re talking about when it comes to defining what searchers and search engines are looking for. Whether you’re a brand-new startup looking to establish a name, remedy dated optimization techniques, or boost your established website’s performance, our team provides the tools, experience and knowledge you need in your corner to grow your business.